Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Sunday, April 6, 2014

The girl with a black dress

Share

"The girl with a black dress" simply means wearing a black dress can make someone look sexier and classier than ever without looking like a slut. A black colored clothes or dresses can make someone look better than ever with the right shoes and accessories, then you can have the best transformation look. Go and wear that little black dress of yours and be gorgeous!

This is the only black dress I have. To be honest, I'm not a dress type kind of girl. I feel awkward whenever I wear a dress but the first time I saw that dress (above this), I decided to wear it. My dress is a cross-front dress and it is from Ralph Lauren and I loved it very much because of the style and the classiness it is giving me.
The dress is actually longer than the photos but I've put pins to make it look like a long back. I've liked the result of what I've done. You can see the pins there. I didn't put any accessories cos I forgot to wear one but I think you don't need to wear accessories on the dress like this just bring your classy side that will do.
When wearing a dress, have fun and laugh it out but do it properly and gorgeously. Though, I didn't do any justice with the word classiness in the photo, I am suggesting it to you to bring your inner girl when wearing a dress and don't let the boyish side of yours show up.

My shoes are from Celine. My shoes have a nude color to contrast the black dress and to make the shoes and the dress stand out at the same time. Wearing a black dress, you need to have a skin-toned shoes so you won't overwhelm the dress. I've worn high heels too. 4-inch heels, actually. 



Some of the good shots of my friend got. You could see my black dress a little closer and when you want to rock that black dress bring on your fierce side. Be fierce and look bitchy so that you will stand out. When I say bitchy, it's more like a the 'I look gorgeous' thing.  Never hide that dress of yours, wear it and rock it.

I am happy photo. Bring on your smile when someone is talking to you to make them wow even more cos nothing beats a smile that can light up the whole world. 

Don't be shy when wearing a dress. Have fun and mix and match with your dress and I will ensure you that you will be able to create gorgeous look. Just don't forget to bring your classy and girlish side so that your whole outfit wouldn't go to waste. Be sure that you wear the right shoes. Don't wear shoes that will overwhelm the dress and make sure that the attention is in you and the dress not on your shoes because that will be a disaster. The simpler the makeup the better. Have fun when you are wearing a dress because not on everyday you can wear a dress. Stand out and don't be like the dress. Wear your best personality. Smile and smile and smile to dazzle everyone.

Dress from Ralph Lauren
Shoes from Celine

Follow me on my different social media accounts. You can go check it out on my homepage.
Thank you for reading my blog again! 
I hope you will stop by next time.

1 comments:

  1. Very cute dress :) Would you like to follow each other? Let me know ;)
    Kisses Emina

    www.fashionbyemina.blogspot.com
    -> New post is up - Check it out!

    ReplyDelete