Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Prom 2014

Share
For every high school student, prom is a night where they can be glamorous and a night for them to have fun and dance like no one is watching and to be able to create new memories with their friends and can be also a night of social gathering that can create new friendship.

My dress is an aqua blue dress. And, it has no petticoat. I have a nude hand bag to make the dress stand out instead of the bag. My makeup was done by a makeup artist and he's quite good to be honest. I thought I couldn't be beautiful but thanks to him my face became attractive. 
My hair was done by the same artist. It was an updo hairstyle and I've loved it very much. The hairstyle gave me an elegant look. I've also worn a shinning bangle bracelet and I didn't wear any necklace because my dress was an one shoulder dress so if I put a necklace the attention would be in the necklace instead of the dress.
A closeup of my dress and the top part is pink with pattern.I loved the fact that my dress was one shoulder dress because only few students worn that type of dress. You can also see the bangle and the bag. My earrings were simple too because I want my dress to be the center of attraction not my accessories. 


My friend, Myna. I've stayed on her house and we have the same makeup artist and I was the one who took the pictures. You can see her makeup looks gorgeous and her hair was amazing.

This was her final look. To be honest, she was very gorgeous during our prom. She worn a white dress that makes her like a goddess. Her bag is a silver one and she also worn a silver bracelet and a chandelier earrings.

Another photography of mine. Look at her hair and how the hair defined the dress. After the makeup and hair, my reaction was wow and I was proud that I am her friend. She looked elegant during our Prom.


Ladies, calm down. I'm going to tell you girls that you have no chance with him cos he is gay and proud of it. Oh, please, don't judge my friend just because he is gay cos I swear to almighty suit tie that I will hate you forever if you judge him based on his sexuality. Red and animal print look good together. I think you must definitely try it. And his shoes...A M A Z I N G. His hair was a brush up style and we all have the same hairstylist. Kudos to our hairstylist he did a job well done.


The three of us before we the Prom. My two friends look gorgeous and hot and I look like I don't belong with them. 

Our Prom was an amazing night for me because I was able to enjoy and have fun with my friends. I was also very happy because there were many guys who danced with me which made me smile. Did you know since no one can see if my shoes, I removed my shoes before I hit the dance floor because I don't want to wear my four inch heels all night long. Also, I've told it to the guys who asked me to dance and they find it funny but most of them gave me a high five. 

Never forget to have fun on every occasion you do. If no one dare to ask you to have a dance, then, dance with your friends and have fun with t hem because friends are way important than boys. And, boys don't be shy and ask all the girls you can dance with. Don't let the girls feel lonely. Be brave. Always remember that you are beautiful with or without makeup and make sure that the simpler the better. 

Tag me with your Prom pictures. (Instagram: _flowerie)




0 comments:

Post a Comment