Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Thursday, October 24, 2013

, , , , , , , , ,

The New Yorker

Share

THE NEW YORKER


This is probably one of my favorite outfits I've worn because it is simple and yet comfy to wear. Some of the people told me they liked my shirt. 

The full view of my outfit. Again, I don't know what should I pose so this is one of the most not-so-good poses of my mine but hey, you need to be weird ((sometimes)) or everyday.

I love where we shot because the place has an amazing view. Oh! You can see a vest or sleeveless denim vest. It has a flower pattern which gives the outfit a sweet look.

Another close-up. The accessory I've worn was a studded bangle. It has a vintage look. I don't own the bracelet by the way. You can see my scar in there and it was caused by yours truly because I've accidentally poured the hot water. Yes, I am dumb.


 I like this shot because it looks like I'm on a runaway which is my dream. The runaway thing was influenced by ANTM; America's Next Top Model. Any girl who loves fashion definitely watches that show. I didn't like my body posture. To complete the outfit, I've decided to wear a simple shoes------converse.


My shorts has a blue and red stripes. I like that shorts very much because of the colors and the buttons gave the shorts a lovely look.
Top from Cotton on
Vest from American Apparel
Shorts from Forever 21
Shoes from Chuck Taylor/Converse


I've tried editing a photo and I failed. I am not good in editing, you can see it on the picture itself. So, forgive me for the ugly photo. You can also see that I would never be serious in my life. 

SPECIAL PARTICIPATION OF MY FRIENDS
Beside me is Euvic and beside her is Ashlyn and beside her is Myna.


My friend, Euvic. She wore a simple sleeveless that has a floral pattern and a denim shorts. It will give you the innocent and hippie look. She also have simple bracelets. A silver and yellow one.

My friend, Myna. She wore a dress with sleeves. Cute, right? And she partnered it up with a floral patterned flats. Yes, I can smell the girl flower power. She also tied her. Go floral power!


My friend, Ashlyn. She wore a goth-type top and a denim shorts. She also wore a vans shoes. The look gave her a badass look. This is an outfit to those who loves metal and rock songs.


My friend, Anne. She wore top with sleeves, black skirt and sandals. It gives the casual look. She was not in the photo because she was the one who took the picture.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY POST!
Post a comment 
Any suggestions?
Tag me on your hippie look in instagram or twitter; www.instagram.com/wonderdreamer www.twitter.com/iamsuperman456

FOLLOW ME HERE FOR MY OUTFIT POSTS










0 comments:

Post a Comment