Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Horse top and Dr. Martens

Share

Horse top and Dr. Martens



 




   I have this top which has a printed horse face and I don't like it. I mean c'mon it looks ugly and all. But I decided why not make it better? With a proper bottom and shoes and accessories the top would look amazing.


To make it better, I've decided to wear a skater skirt. And when I looked at it, it was perfect. The skater skirt made the top look cute; the horse and the peace logos. 

The whole outfit and the close-up look. It is not really a worth posting outfit but I decided to post this outfit to inspire others that ugly clothes can be turned into a "beautiful" clothes. The accessory that I've used was a tribal thingy necklace, it was given by mom and I didn't like either. It was like math y'know negative + negative = positive so the top and the necklace were worth putting on.


One thing I really like the outfit was my shoes. A pair of Dr. Martens. It is a shoes I've been dreaming to have. I really like the vintage look of the boots and gave the cowboy effect to the outfit which I totally like.


And here goes the only photo I smiled. Enjoy! I hope you'll use that clothes you are not using because you think they are ugly. Try to mix and match and maybe it could change your mind. 


I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY POST!
Post a comment
Any suggestions?
You're planning on using the "ugly" clothes you have? Tag me on my instagram account
www.instagram.com/wonderdreamer or twitter account www.twitter.com/iamsuperman

1 comments: