Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

The Hippie Girl

Share

THE HIPPIE LOOK


So, we had our photoshoot for our Magazine Project and we decided to wear clothes that are trending right now for teenagers. And of course, I chose the easy outfit which is the Hippie kind of look.

I am an awkward person when it comes to posing. I just pose and smile because in my own opinion that a hipster is a happy and have a pleasant vibe. I've worn a flower crown, a sleeveless top, a skater skirt and an oxford shoes. For the accessories, I've worn a simple beaded green necklace and tons of bracelets.
DIY Flower Crown
Top from Forever 21
Skirt from Cotton on
Shoes from Calvin Klein
I've tried editing a photo of mine. Oh! by the way, I was seating down during that shot because I couldn't think of any of the pose or I'm just a lazy teenager.

A close-up of my shoes. My only pair of oxford shoes and one of my gems.
Calvin Klein Oxford Shoes


I HOPE YOU ENJOYED MY POST!
Post a comment 
Any suggestions?
Tag me on your hippie look in instagram or twitter; www.instagram.com/wonderdreamer www.twitter.com/iamsuperman456

0 comments:

Post a Comment