Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - Published By Gooyaabi Templates - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Friday, February 27, 2015

Floral and See-through

Share
FLORAL AND SEE-THROUGH

A chic look that will look good in summer.





It is the whole outfit. My shorts were actually a jumpsuit but the upper part was destroyed. So I went through my closet and I found a see-through top that I rarely use,  I used it to partner up with my floral jumpsuit. I have also used my boots that I fell in love with. An ankle boots with heels.





I also decided to show my bag thatI got from my mom. Also, to finish up the look I've added a black watch, a necklace with peach circles, and of course, a fedora hat.

HAT FROM TOPMAN
NECKLACE FROM YOCHI NY
TOP FROM BAYO
SHORTS/JUMPSUIT FROM FOREVER 21
BAG FROM COACH
WATCH FROM CITIZEN
SHOES FROM BERSHKA

I hope you enjoy my look. Follow me on instagram for my daily dose of craziness; @erikafaaye

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment